Bet you didn’t know you could do that in Office 365?
What? Loads of stuff.
Microsoft Office 365 has all sorts of wonderful features.
And I’m willing to bet there are loads of them you don’t even know about. Which could work wonders for your team’s productivity levels.
Our latest guide will take you through our five favourite time saving features in Office 365.
It’ll tell you how to:
- Hold virtual meetings
- Collaborate on documents on the go
- Create stunning PowerPoint presentations with no experience
- Make achievable to do lists and project plans
- Find documents quickly (even if they’ve someone’s saved them in the wrong folder. Why do people do that?)
We’d love to show you how to make Office 365 work harder for your business.
Back up is often overlooked. Many businesses have some sort of backup system in place but it’s very rarely tested, and often doesn't cover all the live systems in use.
Employees rely on Office 365 to keep their company running
Backupify’s Office 365 backup solution keeps your Microsoft cloud data safe from all forms of harm, inappropriate behavior and loss — quickly, easily and above all, securely.
- Take your first Hyper-V VM backup in under 15 minutes
- Manage and access backup jobs for all your Hyper-V hosts through a single management console
- Replicate backups to an offsite location (or through drive swapping) easily and reliably
- Verify your Hyper-V backups data with automated data verification, for peace of mind
- Compatible with all Guest OS supported by Hyper-V including Linux VMs
- Backs up all applications compatible with Hyper-V VSS Writer such as Exchange Server and SQL
Altaro VM Backup with Augmented Inline deduplication improves backup and restore speed. It’s the best depulication in the industry, creating the smallest backup size. Augmented Inline deduplication runs across all backup jobs, no need to group VMs together (no use of post processing).
- Much lower storage requirements. Creates the smallest backup size compared to other backup vendors
- Faster backups (less data to transfer)
- Efficiency increases as more VM backups are added. Huge savings on storage!
Instantly boot any VM version from the backup location without affecting backup integrity. The VM may optionally be restored in the background while booted without losing any changes.
- When a VM goes down, boot a Virtual Machine directly from your Backup Location in seconds, allowing users to continue to access it right away
- In the background the VM Backup is restored back to the Hypervisor as well as any new changes made to the booted VM
- Once all changes are recovered, simply switch over to the recovered VM. This minimizes Downtime to a simple VM reboot at the end of the Recovery process, instead of having to wait for the entire VM to restore.
The right solution for your business needs and budget
To find out more about any of the above, or discuss your back up requirements , talk to us and let us help you find the right solution. We would always recommend more than one backup system – one local back up taken daily, and an online backup system as well. Both can be fully automated and send email notification on success or failure which we can monitor for you. With the current cloud computing options, online backup systems are now cheaper than ever.