Microsoft Office 365
Microsoft Office 365 is a fast growing product that is highly beneficial to your business and could replace your aging onsite server. It is extremely flexible, combining an ever growing range of apps from Microsoft. This includes the latest version of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Exchange Emails, Cloud Storage and great Team Collaboration into one package.
Here at S2 computers, we are the local experts in Microsoft Office 365 and the fast growing Microsoft 365. We can help you from planning your migration to the set up through to training in using your new software, then support the solution as your business uses it.
Check out our blog post ‘Five clever ways to make your team more productive with Office 365’
Leading Microsoft Office 365 suppliers in Norwich
As leading Norfolk experts in Microsoft Office 365, we take away the hassle associated with migrating and learning a new system within your business. We have installed Microsoft Office 365 into numerous companies, and will seamlessly transfer you over to the new system with minimal disruption to your working day.
Like with any new product, the change can be daunting. We will be on hand if you need us to ensure you are trained in how to operate Office 365 and are able to use it to its full potential with confidence.
The combination of the amazing range of apps from Microsoft means your new system will become more streamlined and cost effective. Including the traditional desktop programmes, combining them with one live mailbox on all your devices, add on 1TB of cloud storage for you files and great team collaboration tools including video conferencing and live working on the same file with your colleagues wherever they are.
We can also offer business IT support for both your IT systems and software meaning you don’t entail downtime that impacts on your business.
What are the benefits in choosing Microsoft Office 365?
Microsoft Office 365 is extremely flexible and encompasses some great features, for one low monthly fee. Office 365 provides you with a cost effective solution to a full suite of business programs:
- Microsoft Teams – Connect your teams with Microsoft Teams in Office 365, where chat, content, people, and tools live together, so your teams have instant access to everything they need
- Planner – Planner makes it easy for your team to create new plans, organize and assign tasks, share files, chat about what you’re working on, and get updates on progress.
- StaffHub – Microsoft StaffHub is purpose-built for the Firstline Workforce to manage their work day—schedule management, information sharing and the ability to connect to other work-related apps and resources.
- Powerapps – Quickly build and publish custom business apps for web and mobile with PowerApps. Choose from templates or start from scratch to extend your business data – no coding required.
- Sway – With Sway, a new Office 365 app, you can easily create engaging, interactive web-based reports, presentations, newsletters, trainings and more—right from your phone, tablet, or browser. Sways are easy to share and look great on any screen.
- Invoicing, Bookings and MileIQ – Manage your business better with Microsoft Invoicing, Microsoft Bookings, and MileIQ.
• Microsoft Exchange Email Providing you with a 50GB Mailbox and utilising one live mailbox on all your devices. When you take action on one device this immediately syncs with your other devices, streamlining your work. Microsoft exchange also provides you with the ability to share your calendar, contacts or email folders with colleagues.
• Microsoft Office Access to the latest Microsoft Office Desktop Programs including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, OneNote, Publisher and Skype for Business.
• SharePoint and OneDrive for Business Allowing you 1TB of online storage for your files, giving you the opportunity to hold an offsite copy of your files allowing you to work from wherever suits you. Alternatively it is a simple solution to sharing files with colleagues or companies outside of your organisation. OneDrive for Business now also meets industry required security standards such as FIPS 102 for Financial Advisers.
Tailor a package to suit your business needs.
The most common package for our clients is the business premium subscription which we can help you to install and run successfully. We have found that thanks to a low monthly fee, Microsoft 365 is proving more cost effective than the traditional Microsoft Office suite.
There is a free 30 day trial available of Office 365, so why not give it a try. Should you have any problems setting up the suite for the first time, remember, unlike many business IT support companies, we don’t charge for our telephone support, so give us a call, we will be more than happy to help.